While we provide the highest quality hair extensions on the market, we understand that manufacturing defects occasionally can and do happen. We are proud to stand behind the quality of our product and offer a 6 month manufacturers warranty.
Except as otherwise provided herein, Philocaly Hair extensions come with alimited, six (6) month warranty against manufacturing defects, effective from the original invoice date. Claims that are made outside of 6 months will be rejected. Merchandise claimed as defective must be returned within 30 days of requesting an RA. The sole determination of whether the product has a valid factory defect will be made by our Quality Control staff. Upon review, Quality Control’s decision on a defective claim will be communicated to the distributor.
This limited warranty does not extend to non-manufacturing defects, including:
- Defects resulting from physical damage of the product by customer
- Defects resulting from the improper use of the product (e.g., lifting, colouring or treating the extensions or cutting the adhesive tabs or hand tied wefts)
- Defects resulting from attempts to repair or modify the product
- Improper application of Philocaly Hair Extensions product
- Specialty colours are subject to fading. Fading on specialty colours will not be considered a manufacturer defect for warranty purposes. Specialty colours include but are not limited to rooted, highlighted, red and silver shades.
- Except as expressly stated above, Philocaly Hair Inc. disclaims all other warranties of any kind, including but not limited to any express warranties, statutory warranties and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non infringement. Under no circumstances will Philocaly Hair Inc. be liable or responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential (including damages from loss of business, loss profits, litigation or the like), special, exemplary, punitive, or other damages, under any legal theory, arising out of or in any way relating to the product or the use of the product.
View our full warranty policy here